Three main categories of pre-approved solutions exist. These categories are:
- General solutions like Accounting, Customer Management & Inventory Tracking, and HR
- Sector-specific solutions like Fleet management and POS
- Covid-19 business continuity solutions like queue management systems, temperature screening solutions, and virtual meeting tools
Any SME that meets the criteria below can apply for PSG:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Have at least 30% local shareholding
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions must be utilised in Singapore
Now that Skills Future Enterprise Credit (SFEC) and E-invoice Registration Grant (ERG) have been introduced, companies can now choose to benefit from all the 3 grants to defray their cost. Kindly note that the 3 grants are available only for a limited time, and a first-come-first-served principle applies to the order of application assessment.
Can I approach any vendor in the market for PSG application?
No. You should apply for PSG only with IMDA pre-approved vendors. Timcole is one of the IMDA pre-approved vendors.
Can you help my company to customise a package with other bundled items?
We are aware that every business has unique needs. However, PSG supports only pre-approved packages. Notwithstanding, we have a variety of packages you can select from. You’ll certainly find a package that suits your needs from our package collections.
What benefits will we enjoy if we buy from you instead of buying directly from Xero?
If you buy directly from Xero, you won’t get the PSG funding since Xero is not a pre-approved vendor like Timcole. We are a partner of Xero, and we deliver value-added services like setup, personalised training, data migration, support, and accounting-related services.